On Friday, October 12, 2018 the Komen Ozark Affiliate will host the 11th annual “Swing for the Cure” charity golf tournament. The event will be held at Shadow Valley Country club in Rogers, Arkansas with morning and afternoon flights available.
Swing for the Cure is an 18-hole scramble tournament at the beautiful Shadow Valley Golf course. Participants will enjoy a great day of golf, lunch, games, and prizes. Proceeds from Swing for the Cure will benefit the Ozark Affiliate of Susan G. Komen. For information about sponsorship opportunities or to register a team, contact Cecilia Smith at email@example.com or (479) 750-7465.
75 percent of the proceeds from this event benefits local women and men and helps fund local breast health programs that provide education, screening and treatment assistance to those in need. The other 25 percent of the proceeds goes to breast cancer research. For those who want to support Komen but cannot attend the event, donations can be made either online at www.komenozark.org/donate or by sending a check to the Komen Ozark office at P.O. Box 309 Springdale, Arkansas 72764.